Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X pipe

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default X pipe

I just got my sweet thunder mufflers in today. I decided to go ahead and true dual the car. My muffler shop told me to go ahead and get an X-pipe. I looked on Ebay and they have several different sizes and styles. I decided to go with a 2.5 inch because I may lower the car and the TD's are going over the axle. Is there a preference on X pipe brand or are they basicly the same??? I kinda like the magnaflow but there are some cheaper. What should I get???
Old 11-13-2006, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

ttt need advice
Old 11-13-2006, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

oh yeah which way do you turn the sweet thunders, i heard if you put them on backwards they will be louder. but would they sound as good this way???
Old 11-13-2006, 03:36 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You can check out my setup. sounds identical to what you are trying to do. there are several threads and mpegs out there of my exhaust in action, and laying on the driveway. Dr. Gas is the X section I use, but it doesnt really matter who you go with.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
You can check out my setup. sounds identical to what you are trying to do. there are several threads and mpegs out there of my exhaust in action, and laying on the driveway. Dr. Gas is the X section I use, but it doesnt really matter who you go with.
Sounds very good!!! How hard is that cam to live with as a DD??? What are the specs on it??? And how would you turn the sweet thunders normal or backwards???