Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ebay header dilemma...

Old 11-29-2006, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay header dilemma...

I am set on the TSP true dual exhaust but I can't decide between the ebay header or ceramic coated Pacesetter headers. My question is should I get the Paesetters because they would bolt right up or should I try to get the ebay headers to work some how? I really prefer the stainless steel over the ceramic coating, the only thing holding me back is the fitment issue.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_98Z
I am set on the TSP true dual exhaust but I can't decide between the ebay header or ceramic coated Pacesetter headers. My question is should I get the Paesetters because they would bolt right up or should I try to get the ebay headers to work some how? I really prefer the stainless steel over the ceramic coating, the only thing holding me back is the fitment issue.
there are fitment issues, several members have them and had smooth installs. go down some and check out my post with all the pics. theyre really nice and no harder than any other lt to install
Old 11-29-2006, 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

a few said that it would bolt up to the true duals
Old 11-29-2006, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Yea I've checked your thread out and it was very helpful, that is where I actually saw a good pic of the driver side collector that aims up slightly that causes the issues. Alright I think I'll give them a try.

Thanks
Old 11-29-2006, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well the TD's can be made to fit. you could cut the collector some or have jsut a very slight curve bent into the TD's. its not hard

Search this Thread