Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raptor Shift Light Installation guide

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor Shift Light Installation guide

Hey does anyone have this light .. I'm looking for a picture guide walkthru for the installation... also I noticed from the raptor website it says i should set the dipswitches for 4 cylinder instead of 8? What did you guys do ? does anyone have a good guide for installation?

thanks!
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Teching In

I just installed one, it says for a LS1 the switches should be 1-up,2-down,3-up.
I ran mine the center vent on my dash. I got all the information from Installuniversity.com, typed in shift light search. It was very helpful.
Took my like 45min. to install it. I wish i could adjust the brightness, Nearly blinded me.
Hope this helps some.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

instructions should have cam with it...it's very simple,,red to switched power, black to ground and green to tach signal input (ECM pin #10,red connector)...yes DIP switch to 4 cyl mode
Old 02-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by oange ss
instructions should have cam with it...it's very simple,,red to switched power, black to ground and green to tach signal input (ECM pin #10,red connector)...yes DIP switch to 4 cyl mode

thanks guys ya.. the direction that came with it dont mention that for ls1 engines its 4 cyl mode... i only saw it because i was bored online.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Helpful link for installing the Raptor Shift Light.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....55&postcount=3
Old 02-12-2007, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

Installed mine last month. Not too hard. You can follow the Harlan shift lite write-up on Installuniverstiy.com. For me, I mounted it in the defrost vent and run the complete wire out the pcm and wired everything under the hood. I have the blue led - can't miss it!!!

Quick Reply: Raptor Shift Light Installation guide