Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should i go True Duals?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should i go True Duals?

ok i have a lot done to my car its an 85 T/A by the way i have shorties and there gona stay like that even if i do TDs but i have the Y-pipe **** with LM1 i don't like having tips stick out he back on My T/A so if i did go TDs i wold just have it dumped is it worth doing it for what i have anyone know how much it would cost? i would go with single chamber flows as well, i have 1 cat and i probaly would have to get another not sure if i wana delete them or not help me out, and my car isn't lowered and won't be
Old 02-16-2007, 06:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you really need to ask?
Old 02-16-2007, 10:17 PM
TECH Veteran

hell yea dude....that's a rhetorical question
Old 02-16-2007, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

I have true duals done by lane out of Dallas, but I don't think he does them anyone. The duals are alot louder than the normal exhaust, but are about a tenth faster on my LS1. At first I didn't like it, but I got use to the noise and super loose 4200 convertor. I have FLP headers with no convertors and spintech mufflers which are dumped off by the rear axle. It saves alot of weight off of your car. If you cruise, there is hardly any noise. Cheers.