Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowmaster Outlaw Series Race Mufflers

Old 02-20-2007, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Flowmaster Outlaw Series Race Mufflers

Has anyone seen these or actually installed these before? They look pretty nice...Anyone know the outside diameter of the case for these?

John
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you possibly checked their website? I know that they show all the dimensions.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

id assume on a 3" in/out, it would be about 4"-5" OD. i mean it couldnt be much different than a traditional bullet. id be intrested to see how they sound on an LS1 w/td's. and no, orangepeel, their website dosent give an OD, just an inlet/outlet diameter and an overall length. (3"-5" in/out, 16.75 overall length.)

EDIT: to be honest, the bullet design and what they are ment to be used for, i cant see them sounding much different than a TD system with 2 SLP LMI resonaters.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588
id assume on a 3" in/out, it would be about 4"-5" OD. i mean it couldnt be much different than a traditional bullet. id be intrested to see how they sound on an LS1 w/td's. and no, orangepeel, their website dosent give an OD, just an inlet/outlet diameter and an overall length. (3"-5" in/out, 16.75 overall length.)

EDIT: to be honest, the bullet design and what they are ment to be used for, i cant see them sounding much different than a TD system with 2 SLP LMI resonaters.
Yeah that is what I was thinking...Just wonder if there is any inside to them......or if they look like the loudmouth resonators.....

John

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Flowmaster Outlaw Series Race Mufflers