Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

putting fast 90mm on need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post putting fast 90mm on need help

i am putting a fast 90mm intake and TB on. (99ta) Is the the coolent vent line needed??? The coolent line ran throug my factoryTB can i just run new line to the radiator neck??? Is there a part# for the EGR block off for my headers??? i think thats is any help would be great
Old 03-10-2007, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm trying to decipher this but are you talking about bypassing the throttle body? If so then yes you can just skip it and extend the line to the radiator neck instead of sending coolant to the TB. I don't know of a part number for the EGR blockoff. Do a search on here...tons of people have done it. Next time lay off the Jack before posting
Old 03-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

ya the line that ran through tha factory TB comp has a gm part listed for a coolant line buy pass it says the intake wont fit with out it so i guess i need it but i did not want to go buy it no part stores opet on sunday
Old 03-10-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by afasttransam
i am putting a fast 90mm intake and TB on. (99ta) Is the the coolent vent line needed??? The coolent line ran throug my factoryTB can i just run new line to the radiator neck??? Is there a part# for the EGR block off for my headers??? i think thats is any help would be great
You need EGR blockoff plates, LS6 coolant line and plugs, and a water line to go from the LS6 coolant line to the radiator neck.