Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had an idea with the LM 1 or the Texas speed rumbler

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Had an idea with the LM 1 or the Texas speed rumbler

Has anybody ever put a couple bullets in the tailpipes? Like one on each side. I have headers and no cats so we all know how loud these two exhausts are. I have heard of people putting one bullet in the mid pipe but what about two in the tailpipes?
Old 04-23-2007, 02:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

technically it should be "quieter" but i think it will just be as loud but with a "nicer" deeper tone to it since all the bullets/resonators really do is take away that open header straight exhaust raspiness that we all tend to hate. Plus with more stuff done to the exhaust muffler-wise, the less chance there is of cops hearing you from 5 blocks down .Trust me "loud exhaust" tickets are a pain in the *** cuz the cop actually has to go out of his way to chase you for it gay huh
Old 04-23-2007, 09:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well an old friend of mine had a 99 ta ram air and he let his cusin borrow his car for s week and when he got it back it had a flowmaster on it and i realy choked the car then he went to a exhaust shop and had a custom dual exhaust made up but he left the stock cats and manifolds and he had 2 dynomax bullets at the tips 1 on each side and his car was prety loud and it had a lot of droan and interior vibration. it did sound good but it would be to noisey for me on a dd.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish i could find a video of a car with the LM and the two bullets at the rear.