Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone got 99 f-body EGR and AIR

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone got 99 f-body EGR and AIR

Since i hear in this forum that alot of people take out there EGR and AIR systems. i was wondering if some one can sell me theres, cuz i switched from pacesetter race style headers to the ones with the egr hookup an i cant find mine. Its a 99 z28. and i no theres a wanted thread in the forum but this would be a better palce to look. thanks
Old 04-25-2007, 07:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i got them for a 98. EGR and AIR system, including all hoses and flanges and bolts. 75 bucks for all of it shipped. there is one catch, you will have to get a barb connector and connect the AIR hoses. i had to cut them to get them out of the car. no actully, ill go get them tomorrow at the hardware store and put it all back together for you, box it up and get it ready to ship if you are intrested.

EDIT: sorry, i went and looked at what i have and i DONT have any of the hoses for the AIR system. all i have is the pump and the 2 fittings that bolt to the manifolds/headers. and the place on the pump where the fresh air comes in is cracked. so if you are still intrested you will have to get some hoses and a t-fitting to complete the system. since i dont have the hoses, ill do 65 shipped for all of it.

Last edited by bww3588; 04-25-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have everything. The EGR line has the cut mod done to it, but everything is there and complete. PM me if you want it.