Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im back...proof of ported TB gains.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Im back...proof of ported TB gains.

I am here again simply for the fact some of you will just not leave me alone . I "quit" back in '05 because of job placement and didnt want to turn into a horror story like some may know about thats happened here and abroad. I wanted to treat everyone like I had always been able to and wasnt sure if that was going to be able to happen with the change. Well its been 2 years and Im pretty well used to everything and know whats what on my end. Now for you people, I am overwelmed sometimes of the emails/PMs/calls I get sometimes of wanting a "comeback tour" and Ive contemplated it myself from time to time but basicly didnt do it until now. I am here, which I really never left, and if anyone says that ported TBs are not worth it...that theres no real gain....that your blowin your money gettin one....Im here to show them differently.
Like this bone stock 1998 Formula M6 car owned by BigE, put one on his car ALONG time ago lol- we even hooked the coolant lines back up to the ported one we put on:

Or like this 1999 C5 M6 car owned by a local guy thats got a 226 cam, headers with no cats and stock catback and a blackwing filter...again, coolant lines reconnected:

Or like this 2005 GTO M6 car thats also locally owned with a Magnaflow catback, one thing I regret is we didnt have the wideband O2 working so I dont know what was what on the gains leveling out but it was consistent on every pull:

Anyone thats doubted...wondered....new....didnt care, well here you go
Old 05-21-2007, 01:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm just waiting for this thread to get ripped apart by people over-analyzing why those gains happened and how you somehow did improper testing You know how it goes. Nice gains across the board.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I gained power when I put my ported one on. It's since been replaced with a FAST 90 set, but, mine produced power when I had it according to my pervious dyno numbers.

Search this Thread