Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KOOK's Headers - Awesome service and product!

Old 04-28-2003, 12:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KOOK's Headers - Awesome service and product!

I wanted to share my experience in dealing with Nick at Kook's. Long story, short, after much research, I decided to go with the stainless headers from Kooks. I contacted Nick and he spent a great deal of time going over my set up before recommending a set of his 1 7/8" headers and Y-pipe. I had a weekend planned for installing the heads, cam and headers and he assured me that he would have the headers to me in time. Given the fact the each set is made to order (and I had him install EGT bungs in the rear primaries) I was impressed to say the least. As the date approached, I contacted Nick to make sure everything was on schedule. He informed me that one of his fabricators was out on jury duty and he was behind. Nevertheless, he was personally going to see to it that I got my headers on time. Several times over the next couple days, Nick contacted me to double check the order details and give me status reports. The headers showed up on Friday - right on time! I can't believe the pains Nick went to in order to keep his word and never once did he complain. I also can't believe the quality of his headers. I wish I had a digital camera so everyone could appreciate the product. I also wish I received the same level of customer service from all sponsors (another long story) that I received from Nick. I couldn't recommend a product or service with more zeal.

Thanks again, Nick!!!
Old 04-28-2003, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: KOOK's Headers - Awesome service and product!

Same here! I couldn't be happier with my dealings with Kooks. My headers will be here today or tomorrow (2 weeks to the day since I ordered them). I'll have pics for everyone before I install them tomorrow night. My set is stainless 1 3/4.
cheers for Kooks
Old 04-28-2003, 02:05 PM
Launching!

UPS just showed up with a package. Here is some pics of the 1 3/4 inch stainless Kooks. Thanks, Nick, for the great product! Can't wait to bolt em on.

http://community.webshots.com/album/71249085EdjaKc
Old 04-28-2003, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

How much $$ were the stainless 1 3/4?
Old 04-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Launching!

$589.90 + 275 for stainless
Old 04-28-2003, 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

are those equal length headers? Price is good especially being stainless? Are these considered to better or equal to Grots?

Search this Thread