Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got a Griffin radiator , need help please

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default got a Griffin radiator , need help please

I just got a new Griffin radiator to replace my 02 factory one, my question is what do I do with one of the 2 smaller coolant lines that come out of the "outlet" line. One of the smaller lines goes into the cylinder heads and the other one routes back into the radiator. Where/how do I put that line, do I block it off and just leave one outlet only leading to the heads? Or do I have to weld a bung into the new radiator(wich I dont want to do) to fit it there? iam thinkning just blocking it off, would that cause any problems?
Old 11-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SELLSZ06
I just got a new Griffin radiator to replace my 02 factory one, my question is what do I do with one of the 2 smaller coolant lines that come out of the "outlet" line. One of the smaller lines goes into the cylinder heads and the other one routes back into the radiator. Where/how do I put that line, do I block it off and just leave one outlet only leading to the heads? Or do I have to weld a bung into the new radiator(wich I dont want to do) to fit it there? iam thinkning just blocking it off, would that cause any problems?
I am not sure but.... how do you like the fit of the radiator? and if you don't mind could you send me a PM where you got it and how much it was?

I will try to research you question, if i get griffin i need to know this stuff too