Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tb????

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tb????

Hey guys Im actually looking for a replacment Tb for my LS6 intake ,Which is going to be Fi with an Incon TT set up!Ive seen a few ive liked first is MTIs tb which looks and sounds like a piece of ART LOL!! secoundly ACCUFABE has a really nice looking unit And power somthing which comes with the tyhpoon intake,fairlly inexpinsive $200 and Nx has a new Tb which has the swirl inlet built into it but out of these i liked theMTIs the best ,NOW the real ??? has any of you used any of these TBs?im not looking to go above 80 mm beings i think its a wastre of time espeseilallywhen the ls6 open is only like 76 mm and im FI this engine anyways, Im more or less looking for an aftermarket ported and epoxyed TB that already molded and has the same quallitys as a stock Tb but is rockin to look at. LOL, Like I said MTI and acufab are my top choises,TOO DAMN BAD Nicky william does make a 78mm or 80 mm,Because if he did we wouldnt be having this chate LOL!! THANKS as always guys!ED BARNAT