Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car stumbles at light throttle

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car stumbles at light throttle

Like title says, It is my 01 Turboed WS6, car idles perfect at around 900-1000, mods are in my sig. Just started a few days ago, I was driving around and for some reason it started feeling like it was studdering in the lower rpm's, it would studder down low then seems like clears itself out then take off like normal. I checked my spark plugs and O2 sensors and they look normal, I am running TR6 plugs and bosch O2's. I just want to get some input from ya'll before I go out and get new plugs and sensor to see if that fixes it. Thanks in advance
Old 12-07-2007, 11:32 AM
9 Second Club

c'mon someone has to have an opinion....TTT
Old 12-07-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Do you still have your stock nock sensors.... sometimes they can get angry and retard your timing.... lots of things can set them off if they are in fact working right... new valvtrain parts... loose bolts on the belt system... see if you cant find a way of monitoring your nock retard while you drive so you can rule that out. Other than that i have no clue. Good luck.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:27 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by youguessit
Do you still have your stock nock sensors.... sometimes they can get angry and retard your timing.... lots of things can set them off if they are in fact working right... new valvtrain parts... loose bolts on the belt system... see if you cant find a way of monitoring your nock retard while you drive so you can rule that out. Other than that i have no clue. Good luck.
yea I will see what I can do, thanks for the help