Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porting my Dart 205's...

Old 12-19-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Porting my Dart 205's...

Well, I have to pull them off this winter as I am loosing antifreeze while on the juice, so I have a leak somehwere and might as well get them ported/polished up for a little extra pony's... Might as well have whoever ports the heads port/match the 90mm intake as well..

Does anyone know of a porter that deals with Dart heads? Or does any of the vendors just throw it on their CNC machine and run any LSX CNC program?
Old 12-20-2007, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Bret Bauer does work with these heads. There was a thread a few weeks ago with his contact info. Do a search on my username and you should be able to find his info in that thread. Please let us know how they turn out. The Dart's are some of the most underestimated heads out there in my opinion. Can't beat 'em for the money!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found the thread and looked up his website. Alls I saw on the site was for porting TB's.

But, I did contact a few other people, and waiting for some feedback. I did call Dart themself to see whats up with the porting scenerio with these heads (since there is little info out there). They recommended FMS as he said they have their own CNC program for the Dart casting. So, that is one of the people/s I am waiting a reply back from.

But, it is the holiday so I am not expecting any emails returned till the new year.

I am also having my FAST 90 ported and hopefully matched as well... All and all, if I can net another 20-30 pony's, I should see 450-460 as I saw 428 on the dyno the way the motor is now.

Search this Thread