Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

update...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 08:17 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update...

well after looking at my plugs i have found that the passenger side plugs were running EXTREMELY rich and the drivers side was fine...so i did the resetting the pcm and now i have noticed that at 1500 - 2500 it stumbles badly but at 3000 it smoothes out and also at idle its smooth...i am now wondering if the O2 sensor is bad i had a helluva time getting the passenger side sensor in the headers anyway it was like the bung was cross threaded and i had to use a piece of wood to help beat the sensor in ...now i guess tomorrow i'll change the sensor provided it ever stops raining...
Old 07-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: update...

well another update... i took the car out for a spin missing like hell but only as you just touch the gas well after about 20 miles the idle all of a sudden kicked up and now the miss is gone it seems to be fine but it has thrown a code.. i was told these computers have a default code it goes to if there is a problem...any ideas?