Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought some pacesetters, not another header thread... I know

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bought some pacesetters, not another header thread... I know

Well after much deliberation and reading of many posts, I decided to go with some pacesetter lt's for the car in my sig. I was torn between some hooker cerama-coated lt's and some pacesetter's. The pacesetters were 20 dollars cheaper and I picked up some seal 4 good header gaskets for a grand total of $407.98. I think I am going to hang onto them untill warmer weather and try to get the TSP true dual setup by summer. Not that any of you really care what I, personally, am doing, but I was excited and thought I would share. Thats a pretty good deal, right?
Old 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got the same "kit" last week, vary happy with it, I only have the headers on sofar, but the TD system looks pretty clean and well made. I do wish the turnouts after the mufflers werent welded into position already...but ohwell.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

Congrats'. I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Congrats also on the new buy. I installed the coated pacesetters last fall with TSP catted Y and used the seal4good gaskets. I've been very happy with the products thus far.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Launching!

yeah i love my ceramic coated headers from pacesetter! dont to much care for the pacesetter ory though for abvious reasons!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

thanks, i know this sounds rediculous but ive been saving for months for these things and Im happy I finally got them. as for the tsp tru duals if the turnouts are welded in place, why not just sawzaww them off or plasma cut em and weld in the rear? I just want tips where there supposed to be, if I had a camaro I wouldnt really care.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b0pric01
thanks, i know this sounds rediculous but ive been saving for months for these things and Im happy I finally got them. as for the tsp tru duals if the turnouts are welded in place, why not just sawzaww them off or plasma cut em and weld in the rear? I just want tips where there supposed to be, if I had a camaro I wouldnt really care.
Its not that big of a deal, The only reason I care about the location of the exit is that I have to try to pass emissions in a couple of months, (fingers crossed) and the exhaust has to exit the car. I was going to run a pipe out the side.