Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP Rumbler installed

Old 02-08-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP Rumbler installed

Thumbs up to TSP for a great product and fast shipping. The pipes fit well with no install issues. Only thing I am going to modify is the tail pipe length. As it comes with no tips I am going to have to cut them down a little to fit the stock ones back on without sticking out past the bumper. I dont know if Im going to even put tips on, maybe just two turn downs. Definetly helps the motor breathe better, reving past 3500 takes alot less pedal pressure, and comes much quicker. The sound is best described as a cut-out with out the nasty idle and acceleration at part throttle sounds... Very clean and not too loud (stock cats and manifolds). At high way speeds I could still talk to my buddy with the windows up and the radio going at normal voice levels. I honestly dont see why anyone would pay 500-600 for a catback when this one produces like it does. Im thinking after the 402 goes in, putting 2 small single chamber mufflers in the tail pipes. one facing left to right and the other on the short pipe going front to back......
Old 02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i wish that i had known about that before i bought my flowmaster all those years ago, thats a great setup. and single chambers on that are killer
Old 02-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I bought mine used for a 100 dollers and I love it, but like you said the tips stuck out too far. I just had them shorten the tips up and it looked fine heres the vid.http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f...fe013fdbb2.htm

Search this Thread