Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for LT

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for LT

Hey guys, I've been looking for awhile now for a set of long tubes with a catted y pipe. Im going catted because Im afraid of getting stuck with the emission *****. I kow they are still illegal and usually wont pass, but I also dont want the extra noise that comes with an ory. I've been looking at the Pacesetter ceramic coated headers with the TSP catted y pipe combo for sale from Texas Speed, but my question is are there any better deal out there? Not knocking their price, but just call me a conscientious consumer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I hope this is in the right forum. BTW Im looking to order in the next day or so.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:31 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That is a pretty unbeatable combo and price from TSP. I would do it in a heartbeat.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Resident

I think you may consider Hooker LTs too. I'd definately get cats' for nothing else except to quell the rasp.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

well just ordered my lt's today with a catted y pipe. ended up doing the tsp combo. NOw Im on the look out for a set of o2 sims, or someone who can tune out the damn rear o2's. here's hoping......
Old 02-27-2008, 03:06 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, I can tell you right now you are gonna have to get them tuned out. Caspers got the kibosh from the EPA on selling simulators. Plus cheaper to get them tuned out and anyone with LS1edit or HPtuners can do it pretty fast.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Problem is finding someone in College Station that can do it. I really hate the damn SES lights. Hopefully installing them on Friday night/Saturday
Old 02-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dynatechs, perfect kit, STILL techincally illegal because cats are NOT in stock location but most will pass it, with my Corsa its bearly louder then stock.

I have it, and I recommend it.