Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any one running the LS1 speed True Dual setup?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any one running the LS1 speed True Dual setup?

I'm definitely going w/ a True Dual setup on my new Project Z...but I can't decide between Lane's or LS1 speed's. I hear several people talking about their Lane's setups...but no talk of the LS1 speed. Does anyone have it?

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback (positive or negative) regarding the LS1 speed version. Fitment? Quality? Mandrel bends? etc.
Old 07-22-2003, 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Any one running the LS1 speed True Dual setup?

I don't know how helpfull this is but I am scheduled to drop mine off on August 9nth for their to the axle duals. I think either place would be a good choice with high quality in every way. At any rate, I will be posting on a couple boards when it is finished about the quality, sound, and power (getting it dyno'd)
Old 07-22-2003, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is very helpful actually...as I am running Jethot's on my Z. I will be VERY interested to see how the setup fits and sounds. Are you going with their standard bullet muffler setup?
Old 07-22-2003, 04:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is very helpful actually...as I am running Jethot's on my Z. I will be VERY interested to see how the setup fits and sounds. Are you going with their standard bullet muffler setup?
Yes. Off the headers into the X at 3" coming out at 2.5" through Dynomax bullets I beleive and dumping around the rear axle. $530 all told. I will be sure to post my opinions, maybe pics, and my dyno #'s with just the Jet-Hots, duals, CAI, TSP lid and filter. Also I think that either Lanes or Speed Inc would be fine, I just happen to live somewhat near Speed Inc and plan on using them for anything like this.