Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i got my true duals today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got my true duals today!!!

well i got my true duals on today and now i am wondering how do you get a video clip from your digital camera to your computer? i wanna post a clip of what the new engine and true duals sound like..oh BTW? i can now go about 15 mph in 1st then nail it and tires are spinning... woo hoo.. but i'm sure i still got a ways to go yet.....
Old 07-25-2003, 02:25 PM
TECH Regular

Default Re: i got my true duals today!!!

Congrats!! True duals is definetly the way to go. I am happy with mine and cant believe I waited so long to do it. And to think I went through three other exhausts before finally finding what I liked.

SO whats your set up consist of? Did you dump before the axle? What about the mufflers? WHat kind did you go with?

orry I cant help you with you clip from your camera. I have a DV camcorder so I just connect mine using the USB cord.
Old 07-25-2003, 02:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'm currently running Moroso Sprial FLows right off of QTP LT's and it sounds pretty damn awesome!! Still pretty loud though but DEFINATELY not as loud as open headers.

When I get on it it sounds nicely chambered almost like a sweet stang sound (don't flame me).
Old 07-26-2003, 08:40 AM
Launching!

well i have SLP headers along with Random tech cats, then using 3" pipe all the way ,i have a Dr Gas 3" x pipe and then into 2 flowmasters and thats where it ends for right now both of the mufflers are 3" in and out. i have only scraped once so far but you can definitely see them if you're behind or to the side of the car just alittle even..and it is still a little loud...especially inside the car