Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BBK LT Headers and ORY

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 03:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool BBK LT Headers and ORY

Just an updated review...

I'd just like to say that after a couple months of having these headers on the car, (being the prototypes) I have had NO issues with rubbing, leaking, rattling, fitment, etc...

These headers are of excellent quality for the price and I'd still highly recommend them...

Now that they are available for purchase I'd like you all to know that they are a highly competitive piece with all the other options out there, and would like to see more people on here with them to back these statements up as I am extremely satisfied with them.

The R&D that went into them for months and months on end really shows...

original thread with pics and such can be seen here... this is just an update to say how satisfied I am with the new product from BBK

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=ory+lt+bbk
Old 04-26-2008, 08:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would really like to purchase a set of these very soon. Maybe with my tax rebate Who carries these for sale?
Old 04-26-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

I did some digging, and looks like LMPerformance is the only sponsor that sells them. Free shipping too.

http://www.lmperformance.com/19545/1.html
Old 04-26-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know you can buy them directly from BBK... as a matter of fact e-mail Brian over at BBK and let him know I sent ya... He is very knowledgeable about these headers as he's the tech over there that pretty much designed them

his e-mail is...

tech@bbkperformance.com
Old 05-18-2008, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

what can we expect to save by getting them from BBK? are these EGR friendly? and what about cats? I like the price on these from LMP, any help will do this is a project I'm looking forward to ordering this week and I'm tossing between these and the TSP pacesetter LT pack.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Red Devil 99'
what can we expect to save by getting them from BBK? are these EGR friendly? and what about cats? I like the price on these from LMP, any help will do this is a project I'm looking forward to ordering this week and I'm tossing between these and the TSP pacesetter LT pack.
Says they don't have Air/Egr and there aren't any cats in the y-pipe.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Devil 99'
you can save a few hp since the y pipe is only 2.5"
Old 05-18-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

haha, that was kinda ugly, but thats why im not gonna buy these or recommend them to any of the guys i know that are wanting max power

If you plan on running a 3" catback and not cutout they will probably be ok because a single 3 exhaust wont flow enough to matter if the y pipe is only 2.5":