Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Y pipe works best with ebay headers lol?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 02:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default What Y pipe works best with ebay headers lol?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...spagenameZWDVW Those types of headers, I know quite a few people have them and just wondered what Y pipe you went with. I'm not trying to stir up a riot here and I don't want judgment passed on the headers. I'm asking for what Y pipe THOSE WHO HAVE these headers have used that fit good. Thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

NONE ebay headers are junk.... ive seen a couple sets and they were all diff. and all hit in deff spots on the car... some on the motor mount, some on the k-member.... buy a set of ARH and save your self the trouble
Old 05-22-2008, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

..even though I just said Dont talk about headers you go and do that.. and alright you give me the $1300 for some ARH's and ill go buy them, Im happy with $200 stainless headers. Now if someone who can contribute to helping me find a Y pipe could post here that would be great..
Old 05-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fccs
..even though I just said Dont talk about headers you go and do that.. and alright you give me the $1300 for some ARH's and ill go buy them, Im happy with $200 stainless headers. Now if someone who can contribute to helping me find a Y pipe could post here that would be great..
what i was simply saying was is they all may be diff. i have seem a couple sets and all of them are diff. There for the y-pipe wont all fit the same header.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess custom made y-pipe... I'm going with true duals so I can't help you out... but you can buy the mandrel bents from ebay or summit and a universal Y from summit ($30 bucks I think) and ask your muffler guy to build you a custom made one :dunno: