Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10ga OJ wire?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 10ga OJ wire?

I have an 02 ws6 and am looking for a key on power source for my nitrous relays, I found a few threads suggesting a large 10 gauge unfused orange wire that only has power at key on is "where it's at!!!" and that it should be under the drive side dash...

Well I took apart the drivers side dash and poked around a bunch and couldn't find it :-(

what is it wired to?

I just need to splice into it so I can run power to my relays that power the solenoids.

Currently I have my switches wired up to the pink traction control wire, but I wanted something that it a thicker gauge for the two inline solenoids (approx 20 amps?)

Thanks
-Cthulu
Old 08-26-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default bueller

Bueller?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On my 2000 SS I just looked because my underside of the dash is pulled. If you drop the panel under the steering column then look to the right side of the column about halfway to the firewall, you will see a large Orange Wire bundled with several other colors. These run behind the radio over to the glovebox. I hope this helps you out.