Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power Windows And Radio Aint Working Help.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Windows And Radio Aint Working Help.....

i had my electric cutout hooked up with the radio fuse and blew the fuse. so i installed a new 1 and now the fuse block isnt getting power also right above the radio fuse slot is the 30amp fuse for the windows that isnt power either. so i took out the intire fuse bank and to look at the wires from behind just incase something burned or something. the wires are fine, so i starting testing them with a meter and i notice that the window fuse and the radio fuse use the same wall "power" looks like a little wall of power lol anyways ..... i tested all the relays and fuses under the hood on the driverside all good and the grounds as well ???????? plz help
thanks
Old 09-19-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

post a thread in the stereo/electronics section
Old 09-20-2008, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPEEDYTRANSAM1996
i had my electric cutout hooked up with the radio fuse and blew the fuse. so i installed a new 1 and now the fuse block isnt getting power also right above the radio fuse slot is the 30amp fuse for the windows that isnt power either. so i took out the intire fuse bank and to look at the wires from behind just incase something burned or something. the wires are fine, so i starting testing them with a meter and i notice that the window fuse and the radio fuse use the same wall "power" looks like a little wall of power lol anyways ..... i tested all the relays and fuses under the hood on the driverside all good and the grounds as well ???????? plz help
thanks
I have the same problem. My radio will flicker on and off tho. When it turns off the windows and side bolster for my seats will also go out. Its super annoying and it seems to happen when I go over bumps and what not. If I give the dash a little slap sometimes the radio will come back on to lol
Old 09-20-2008, 09:38 AM
12 Second Club

BCM May need replacing.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:45 AM
11 Second Club

body contol module