Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help fast, trying to finnish install

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 07:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need help fast, trying to finnish install

i am trying to finnish my heads /cam /fast92/ fast92 install , but i cant figure out where two hoses go. the 0ne came out of the brake booster and is about 3/4 of an inch in diameter, that goes into the back of the old intake. Didnt see where it goes into the fast, and the other are the set of hoses that go into the valve covers. where does the third hose that went into the old tb go. the fast 92 tb has a hose tube , but its at the top of the tb pointing up. I didnt think it wnt there, but i could be wrong. i thought that got capped off. Sorry if these are stupid questions, its my first h/c/i install and i dont want to mess up. thanks
Old 10-11-2008, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was a nipple on the back of my fast intake to connect the brake booster hose to. Yours should be the same. I have a PTM throttle body and the connection that goes to the valve cover is threaded, so you can turn it any direction. See if yours is threaded in, if so you should be able to rotate it toward the back like the original.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont kow how i missed that nipple on the back of the intake , but i did. You were also right about the tb nipple, it rotates 360 degrees. It looked like it was a solid mount. thanks for the help