Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whats up with HKE???

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default whats up with HKE???

What's going on with HKE I've called, pm'd, and emailed I want to buy some stuff from them for my new motor build but don't want to order online when I try to get in touch with them its like they went out of business or there on a vaca..??? Anybody know what's up
Old 06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
TECH Regular

theyre probably real busy..erik will frequent the boards here im sure hell chime in.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:35 PM
TECH Resident

Well I've been calling all week not one answer if I don't get an answer by today I'm calling TSP for the parts.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know Erik is really busy these days same as us.Sometimes being too busy can be bad.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should never be too busy to make a sale though Ed. To clarify, the customer should leave a detailed message saying what they need, a return number that works, and a request to be called back after the close of the days business, or just before business opens the following day. JMO. I say this because when dealing with Tick towards the end of the business day Johnathan took my name and number and said he'd get back with me as soon as he could. I gave him 30 mins after close to call back. I call and to my surprise he answered, and remembered me. He said well Doug you were 3 away, but beat me to the punch and then promptly asked if I was ready to order. Very nice guy, and easy to do business with. Loving the tick master too.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have traded a couple emails this week with Erik about the 403 SB I want him to build.....
Old 06-06-2010, 07:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

call ron at vengeance....they will take care of all your needs.....

there is no excuse not to call a customer back...saying your really busy...well not calling them back will make you out of business in short order...
Old 06-06-2010, 02:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by quik01ss
What's going on with HKE I've called, pm'd, and emailed I want to buy some stuff from them for my new motor build but don't want to order online when I try to get in touch with them its like they went out of business or there on a vaca..??? Anybody know what's up
Email me directly if you can as the guy we had doing these boards has had a death in the family and had to move back home. Hopefully I can get someone as good to replace him soon but if you email me at erik@hkracingengines.com I will see if we can help you at all.

Fortunately we have never had the any issues with receiving plenty of business and right now we have an all time high backlog so thank god we aren't slow even in this economy but I apologize for the problems getting through to us.

My PMs here go to 1000 almost every week so email is best by far.

Quick Reply: whats up with HKE???