Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torque specs/procedures/wiring diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Torque specs/procedures/wiring diagrams

Is there a place online to download factory diagrams or tutorials? I'm going to be starting to go thru my engine harness this weekend, and would really like an actual factory wiring diagram. Not that I don't 100% trust what I read on the web (never, ever do that, lol), but I'd like to have something to verify with.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Autozone has most vehicles up to maybe 05 or 07 wiring diagrams online . Don't know if You can d-load or not . Also if You search google They all say free which we both no to be b-sh_t but if You search enough they can be found elsewhere for free .
Old 04-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chrisfrost
Autozone has most vehicles up to maybe 05 or 07 wiring diagrams online . Don't know if You can d-load or not . Also if You search google They all say free which we both no to be b-sh_t but if You search enough they can be found elsewhere for free .

Can autozones diagrams be trusted over factory manuals though? I'd really prefer a factory GM disc.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I have found Autozones wiring diagrams to be accurate . Or You can pay a few bucks and download "All-Data" 's repair info and wiring diagrams . All-Data is widely used in the aftermarket repair . I'm sure You can get factory stuff , for a price . Just Google GM factory repair manuals . Good luck