Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!

Ok so ive been dealing with what I thought was a squeaky serpentine issue. At first it would come and go sporadically and that's it but Friday i played around a little bit and it never left. As soon as it gets to temp it squeals LOUD!! So I changed main tension-er pulley and idler still their moved to ac tension-er and idler but couldn't get idler off so i just unhooked belt for ac (Don't ever use it anyways). But it still squealed so I unhooked both belts and IT STILL ******* SQUEALS!! So what could it posibbly be. When I took a closer look I noticed that to bolts on my fast 92 are missing that hold the upper and lower shell together right by where the TB and intake meet by the tb cable bracket. So could it be an air leak? To me it sounds like metal on metal. So I am stumped right now. Any advise???
Old 07-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

WOW!! Well laugh it up boys me and the guy who installed the cam are morons. Spent $180 on ******* tensioners, idlers and belts and the guy hooked the catch can up wrong so the PCV was hooked up wrong too!!!....and idiot of the year goes to me for not checking!! LOL
Old 07-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Restricted User

I bet your pcv system and your catch can is hooked up wrong