Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Head/cam/stall.... Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head/cam/stall.... Help

Ok my current set up is 100 shot plate kit, LTs, magna flow cat back, QTP Cutout, tune, lid, and a ton of suspension work.

I'm wanting to go with a head cam set up with a stall..... I would very rarely spray do to living in texas it's to hot to leave the bottle in my car and when I do spray I don't mind spraying less..... I was looking at the 2.5 heads and a 3200 stall but I'm not sure about what cam to go with. This is not my daily driver but it will be street driven. I do take a few 5 hour trips a year in it but thats about it.

my camaro has around a 140K on it but it runs prefect
Old 08-12-2011, 02:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

I'd go with a 3600 converter minimum if it was me. Then maybe something like a TSP cam, Futral cam, Vengeance, or something from Cam Motion....possibilities are endless.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2500HD6.0
Ok my current set up is 100 shot plate kit, LTs, magna flow cat back, QTP Cutout, tune, lid, and a ton of suspension work.

I'm wanting to go with a head cam set up with a stall..... I would very rarely spray do to living in texas it's to hot to leave the bottle in my car and when I do spray I don't mind spraying less..... I was looking at the 2.5 heads and a 3200 stall but I'm not sure about what cam to go with. This is not my daily driver but it will be street driven. I do take a few 5 hour trips a year in it but thats about it.

my camaro has around a 140K on it but it runs prefect
We can do a heads/cam set up with some trickflow 220 as cast, cam of choice, lifters, chain, pump, yella terras or trunions, all gaskets and seals, and we can add a stall in there. I would decide what cam you are going with and then select a stall speed. Give me a call here at the shop to discuss if you'd like. Thanks!