Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

old member new profile NEEEEEED help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default old member new profile NEEEEEED help!

Hey i had to make a new profile i forgot my old sign in info, okay heres the deal. i have a 2000 z28 i had a running lean on both banks code, got a MAF and replaced it it ran great, way better then it did before....okay problem solved, yeah not so much. shut the car off come back out and SES light is back on, scan it and its a P0102 code mass air or volume frequency low....look up the stuff on it and check the voltage for the wires that connect to MAf left wire is at .96 volts and right wire is at 11.86 volts...center is ground naturally, to my understanding i shouldve been at 5v and 12v correct..? if anyone could give me a little bit of insight on this id greatly appreciate it. oh and i did check the engine fuses and everything there all okay, need to figure this out so i can go through inspection next week. thanks!
Old 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobody?!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

It is possible to recover your previous log in information if you want it back. PM a mod & they can help w/ that.

Regarding the MAF, my books aren't here so I'm going from memory...scarry thing for me to do, lol. Should have signal, ground & ignition feed. Looks like you have 'em all. Unplug MAF & see if the car runs well, it should. A low input code can be an indication of a failing PCM.