Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New AFR V2 heads for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New AFR V2 heads for sale

These heads are brand new never been used. The reason I am selling these is because I switched to a Turbo in the middle of building my car and these heads wont work with the amount of boost I will be pushing. Tony Mamo, from AFR, helped me piece all the parts of this motor together just never got to use any of them. I have other items that go along with this build, but they are selling as seperate sales but will include all of them if wanted. The other parts are Callies Rods 6.125 length, custom wiesco pistons, Comp Cam, Morel/Lunati Hyd Lifters, Yella Terra Rockers. I have consulted Tony and he said if needed he will verify the authenticity of these heads. I have copied a web address that we mirrored. All these parts are brand new never used still have in box. https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...is-dyno-s.html. Just copy and paste web address into google and it will take you to it. These parts were to build a 408 stroked engine. The heads were $3550 plus shipping I am asking $3200 OBO 67cc and 230cc intake runners with ferra light weight valves and titanium retainers.
Attached Thumbnails New AFR V2 heads for sale-188.jpg   New AFR V2 heads for sale-189.jpg   New AFR V2 heads for sale-191.jpg   New AFR V2 heads for sale-193.jpg  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrong forum.
Needs to be in the parts for sale forum.

Quick Reply: New AFR V2 heads for sale