Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cam?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cam?

which cam should i go with, im using 243s milled to 62 cc nd i cant make my mind between tsps ms3 vs ticks sns cams, a little help please which is the better camshaft for dd nd smoking a slobra? tick is a lil cheaper nd they sound good too but i also like the ms3...
Old 12-02-2013, 02:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I'd contact Martin at tick and get his recommendation..

I've never liked the idea of a ms3 camshaft in a street car.. Maybe out in the country where you have long roads but not here in the city..

I like 100 yard sprints, stop light to stop light acceleration..
Old 12-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Martin @ Tick gets my vote all day long... I may be a little biased lol. Seriously though, get with Martin and he will sit there and talk with you about your build and recommend something for you, or custom grind one if he doesn't think he has an off the shelf cam that will fit you perfectly. I really debated one of the SNS cams but both Martin and my tuner thought they might be a little on the aggressive side for a daily driven car. He answered all my questions and listened to all my concerns. My custom ground cam from him sat idled like a champ on first start up untuned, has great street manners, torque all over the place, a healthy thump and drives almost stock.

Quick Reply: cam?