Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need cam Suggestion Please....

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 03:08 PM
...with cheese.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need cam Suggestion Please....

This isn't the right type of topic to search for, seeing as how everybodies is different, or I wouldn't waste your time. My current mods are, Long Tube Headers, High flow lid, no cats... free flow exhaust, fast 78mm, underdrive pulley, injectors... tune all the free mods, etc... no internal mods, or heads or anything, I would like to attempt heads in the future but If I do decide to do that I'll just rework everything. So don't factor heads in. I would like to play with a small shot of giggle gas, I know my internals are stock, so I'm not planning on more than a 75shot. Emitions obviously arent a factor here in southern alabama, and I don't mind a rough idle either. Thanks a bunch guys!
Old 07-12-2004, 03:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Armageddon
This isn't the right type of topic to search for, seeing as how everybodies is different, or I wouldn't waste your time.
true...everybody’s car is different.......BUT did you even try a search? There are enough people on here that just about every possible situation has been posted a number of times (even yours......I have read them before).....so go search

You didn't say if you had an A4 (with a high stall or stock) or an M6. You didn't post gear ratios. What do you want to do with the car (drag/street/road/daily).

With that small off a shot, you don't need a nitrous cam. ANYTHING is going to need new valve springs. With stock head you want more intake duration than exhaust to help make up for the low flow (the exhaust will flow plenty).