Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to find out the best overall Head and Cam Package??

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 03:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to find out the best overall Head and Cam Package??

I am trying to decide which head and cam package to get, I have a 2001 WS6 with SLP loudmouth dual dual, SLP longtube headers, and race pipe kit with O2 sims, and about how much HP I could get out of each package, HP to the wheels please??

Thanks,
Keegan
Old 07-25-2004, 09:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BadAss01WS6
I am trying to decide which head and cam package to get, I have a 2001 WS6 with SLP loudmouth dual dual, SLP longtube headers, and race pipe kit with O2 sims, and about how much HP I could get out of each package, HP to the wheels please??

Thanks,
Keegan
What are your goals with the car? This is a pretty pertinant question to get a good answer.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is that all the bolt-ons you have? What about a ported TB? I see you are an 01 car so you at least have an LS6 intake which is good. Like stated, what are your goals. Do you just want to drive your car around sounding good and telling everybody what you have and catch a few people on the street or are you interested in taking it to the track and getting some killer 1/4 (or 1/8) mile times? You need to check out the forum above this one for lots of good info also.

If you are all about track performance then I can help ya