Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED HELP ASAP. intake swap something broke

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP ASAP. intake swap something broke

Hey all. I'm in the middle of swapping my ls1 intake for an ls6 intake. Anyways I noticed something broken - not sure if I just did it, or it was already broken. There are 2 lines from the fuel line, one leads to the fuel rails and the other leads to the plastic part (i think its part of the evap?) Anyways look at the picture and you can see where it is broken. It leads to a plastic hose that leads to the intake manifold. Does this need to be replaced or can I leave it alone or can I plug it up? Please note I have removed the EGR, Cats, and AIR system if that matters. Please help.

Thanks

Al
Attached Thumbnails NEED HELP ASAP. intake swap something broke-evap.jpg  
Old 10-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Launching!

I am not an expert but i believe that has something to do with returning gas or something. It has a long name that i dont remember. You definately want to get it fixed though (i had a problem with the hose that connects it to the intake and I was told to get it fixed due to the fact that it deals with excess gasoline.

I am sure someone who knows a more will chime in though and be able to give you are more distinct MOA and plan of action.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

um posting this in the external section would help.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Sorry I didn't know if this was considered External or Internal. I suppose its more external now that you mention it.