Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy

I have a 1993 chevy corsica and am having problems keeping it started. i havent changed the plugs in about 4 years or anything else.Should i do a tune up myself or take it to a shop the the required work? Anyone
Old 04-08-2003, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Chevy

THIS SECTIONS IS FOR LS1 ENGINE TOPICS ONLY. SELL YOUR PIECE OF **** AND GET A TRANS AM
Old 04-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Teching In

im sorry, i thought this was an ls1, my mistake, and i wouldnt exactly be that cold with a old *** trans am anyway! I thought this forum was for people helping other people. People like you should be banned from here!
Old 04-08-2003, 11:09 PM
TECH Addict

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 96SCTA:
<strong> THIS SECTIONS IS FOR LS1 ENGINE TOPICS ONLY. SELL YOUR PIECE OF **** AND GET A TRANS AM </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude grow up. Why are you on here if you have a 96 lt1? Thats not a ls1.

BigGobbleGoo, Dont worry about him. If I was you I would change plugs and wires. Thats a start and hopefully it will help the problem go away.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:10 PM
TECH Regular

BigGobbleGoo, you should take it into a shop and have them diagnose what all is wrong with it if you are not real big into mechanical stuff. If you dont know a whole lot about cars then you would just be throwing money at it and the end result would probably still be you taking it to a shop. Just my thoughts and hopefully the shop wont hurt ya too bad but it will probably end up costing more to fix than what it is worth. Hope this helps.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

HWY WICKED SHUT THE F#$CK UP. THAT IS MY FRIEND FROM WORK. CANT YOU TELL HE IS BEING AN ***.!!!
Old 04-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Teching In

Thank you to the guys with the positive information. I will take it to the shop, and have them give it a diagnose. 96SCTA do we know each other from somewhere, you said in the last post that i knew you from work?Sounds as though you ar e a trouble maker here on the forum. just my opinion though. Again thanks for the help.