Sponsored by:

paging TEA!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 05:06 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default paging TEA!!!

any1 know how to get ahold of brian tooley from TEA? i need to get the piston notcher from them. i tried to call but the machine says there moving. i also tried the other number they have on the web site, but no luck. i PM'ed him also, but no luck. also i tried to email him but it got returned because it said it was an unknown email address. thanks pat
Old 12-02-2004, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck, I have been trying for 30 days. Have them on my speed dial. Their website has the new number which they do not answer and the old email address.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
TECH Resident

Cool

Originally Posted by pdd
any1 know how to get ahold of brian tooley from TEA? i need to get the piston notcher from them. i tried to call but the machine says there moving. i also tried the other number they have on the web site, but no luck. i PM'ed him also, but no luck. also i tried to email him but it got returned because it said it was an unknown email address. thanks pat
Talk to Dez...

He borrows mine when he needs it...

Ed
Old 12-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Launching!

I was able to talk to them(TEA) today when I called with a bunch of questions. Just getting everything finished up for th move, getting things working with the new people they have and at the moment don't have anyone to even answer the phone. But I was lucky enough to catch someone near it. I also have called alot since the move, patients pays off if ya really need to talk to someone. I was very pleased after chatting with them for a few today. Good things to come is all I can say.

JasonG
Old 12-02-2004, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good to hear that someone got through...hopefully I can get in touch tomorrow.

Thanks
Ben
Old 12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 240 Likes on 170 Posts

Good luck. I used to drive to his shop and he would never be there. 1 1/2 hrs one way with previous appt to meet him. He still wasn't there. "he had a meeting" or something, basically AWOL. Bad business, IMO. Never again for me.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:54 AM
Collections Hold

Default Toolin'

his shop is moving to ohio, gone to work for TFS/Summit.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

what does TEA stand for? I just bought some heads from them and im curious.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:37 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BeeraddSS98
what does TEA stand for? I just bought some heads from them and im curious.
Total Engine Airflow

Old 12-03-2004, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

**** man.....****.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SAPPER
Good luck. I used to drive to his shop and he would never be there. 1 1/2 hrs one way with previous appt to meet him. He still wasn't there. "he had a meeting" or something, basically AWOL. Bad business, IMO. Never again for me.
got a name to go with your accusation?
TEA is in the middle of a huge move. Moving a whole shop from one location to another is not an easy thing to do and it takes time. This move was made in order to better service the customers of TEA. I Checked out the new shop today. (Yes I did some driving!!) And I was very impressed!! The CNC Machine is almost back up and running and 2 more are on the way!!!!They are still doing a bunch of sorting and unpacking as can be expected moving many many palletts of head's valves and parts along with all of the shop equipment and dyno and computer network.There are some pretty cool things coming our way so lets not bite the hand that feeds us too soon. I am one of the people that is waiting on a set of heads and got set back a little bit on the timeline because of the move. But once up to capacity they will be porting heads on broadband pipeline compared to the dialup service offered by some of there competetors! I can't wait
Old 12-03-2004, 09:46 PM
FormerVendor

My heads are somwhere in those piles, I hope. It makes me very nervous when I have heard nothing in a month since I sent them.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry for the communication problems, six months ago we had a total of nine employees, today we have three. Some decided not to come, some at the last minute didn't come, so that has thrown a monkey wrench in the works.

The shop is about ready to go, but now I have PRI to attend Wed-Sat, so I am doing the best I can. We have some new people coming aboard and will be back running this coming week. I appreciate everyones patience during this exciting expansion, if you call and get the answering machine please leave a message and someone will call you back.

Thanks to all, Brian
Old 12-03-2004, 11:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by pdd

call Slowhawk he can take care of you