Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks AZ Power and Sound...

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 01:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks AZ Power and Sound...

I recently got a g5x3 cam and 4.10's installed at AZ Power and Sound in Phoenix, Arizona.

First off I would like to say thanks to Mike (aka ssonyoursix) for everything. Customer service was awesome, from start to finish. Answered all my questions (and those that know me know that I ask a lot of questions) Mike even drove me in his own car to hook me up with a poly trans mount since my stock one was shot. I can't express how much I appreciate the customer service I received from beginning to end with this.

Now on to the good stuff. Car made 398 rwhp, 362 ft tq with the 4.10's (so figure about 10-15 rwhp loss from those). Here is a dyno sheet (I know that it is kinda hard to read, but you get the idea) :

I really like the torque curve

Car really pulls hard. I haven't really been able to beat on it because I am still breaking in the gears, but rolling into the gas and granny shifting is still giving me a little bit of a headache.

No idling issues or surging Nic did an awesome job on the tune. I am actually pretty surprised at how "tame" it is considering the size of the cam. At idle it is certainly no stock cam, but I was expecting a lot worse, especially in the drivability area. I highly recommend this cam to anyone considering one. Awesome power without sacrificing driveability for a huge cam.

If you guys are ever in Arizona and ever need anything done and want it done right and for a great price, just go to AZ Power and Sound and they will hook you up.

Thanks again Mike,
Brian
Old 12-22-2004, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is that in the 10-bolt? I'd like to know how that holds up cuz I am considering doing this as well.
Nice torque curve...I mean plateau
Old 12-22-2004, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yes I am still running on the stock 10-bolt
Old 12-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Restricted User

Plateau is right! Damn. 3200- 5700 rpms over 350 tq.
Very nice
Old 12-22-2004, 11:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hehe thanks

its low (number wise) but I love the way it looks