Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

383 parts questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 383 parts questions

Hey everyone, im putting together a stroker kit and internals for my ls1 and need some advice. Im goin with the Eagle crank 4.000 forged, im leaning towards diamond pistons(4") but dont know what type to go with, also any suggestions for connecting rods? Any suggestions will help. I am running AFR 205 heads and TR cam.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

I would just run the whole rotating assembly from Eagle since it comes with JE pistons. If not run a good H or Billet I beam of what ever length that the pistons you are lookin at require. A two valve relief flat top style piston- coatings are personal opinion.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Teching In

How much compression are you looking to get? We have F/T, Dish, and Dome pistons on the shelf for that combo. I would go with the Callies Comp Star connecting rods. Give me a call when your ready to get some pistons and we can see what kind of deal we can get for you!!!!

Originally Posted by dalejr8ls1
Hey everyone, im putting together a stroker kit and internals for my ls1 and need some advice. Im goin with the Eagle crank 4.000 forged, im leaning towards diamond pistons(4") but dont know what type to go with, also any suggestions for connecting rods? Any suggestions will help. I am running AFR 205 heads and TR cam.