Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My X4 impressions

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My X4 impressions

Well, I got the car tuned last night finally, man the old tune was WACKED, it was SOOOO rich it wasn't funny. My IAC's were out of wack as well, but I have one of the best tuners as a friend and we got this beast dialed in SWEET!

Before the tune it felt ok in 1st and 2nd, and after that it was sluggish, now in every gear it pulls HARD and MOVES!! We got the idle set to 900 and it sounds nasty!! I will get a video of it real soon! I will be dynoing soon, not sure when, but for now it drives amazing, has some cam surge down low but that's expected, NOTHING I can't handle, it's nothing more than my X3 with a crappy tune had. It idles perfect, doesn't hunt for it, stall, etc, just fires right up and goes to town.

I love this cam, I can't wait to see what it does at the track and dyno, I need to fix my 3rd gear syncro before the track thing can happen, but right now it's SO much fun to drive!!!

I recommend this cam for those who have nuts to run something big and don't care what it takes to go fast

Thanks to LG Motorports for making another kick *** cam!!!
Old 04-18-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

awesome can't wait to hear what she puts down
Old 04-18-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Me too!! It feels SO much stronger than my X3 did, so I can't see me not hitting 410rwhp or more.