Sponsored by:

need help with head and cam for a auto tryin to reach a goal

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with head and cam for a auto tryin to reach a goal

these are my mods
pacesetter LT, ory, slp lid, nx wet kit, cutout. im driving a 2001 z28 convertable i would like to try to get as close as i can to n/a 450 hp.
this is my daily driver, im not to educated on cam and heads im learning as im going.

ive read alot of good things about tea so i wouldnt mind going with that company. but still dunno which heads to choose from them.
but any help you guys can give me i'd appreciate it. also what kind of stall should i get for heads and cam.

im sure theres probly some more info you'd probly need from me but not sure what to give, but if you ask me ill try to respond asap
thanks for your guy's responses
Old 04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its far too hard to pick combos and setups for other people, so many variables and characteristics. Many people have thier own idea on how they want thier car to perform, and part of the fun of building a car is learning what does what and picking out what you like best. All I have to say is good luck on getting 450 rwhp on a naturally aspirated auto. Alot of decisions you have on your hands, the best bet would be to research, research, research, and then when you think you have what you need, research, research, and research some more. The worst thing in the world is spending money on a combo or setup that doesnt work to your liking or together, and thats all just wasted time and money. Good Luck