Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what happened to the tea post?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 08:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what happened to the tea post?

was watching that one with interest, though i have all the respect in the world for brian, am questioning his former help, as i am still trying to figure out where my 2-3 mph went along with et , thus after new header and head rework/head gasket install and 30 more rwhp.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:43 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's in the sponsor feedback section now...well, it was anyways this morning. Apparently, it has been removed all together....weird....
Old 04-27-2005, 09:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the post was removed and put in the locked thread dump. the original poster took a second name and posted it up again, and that was removed too. one person's complaint is not a free for all for everyone to bash a sponsor, nor is posting a complaint a right to abusively attack a shop or private seller. if you have a problem with a sponsor, take it up with the sponsor. DO NOT bandwagon on someone elses thread unless you have something useful to add.

thats one of the reasons the threads in the feedback sections tend to try to spin out of control, b/c everyone thinks b/c they read the board or know someone in person its ok to attack a shop or a seller on this board, which is not the case.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Ahh, Politics, politics; pretty soon we will need a polyp forum.... LOL
Old 04-27-2005, 10:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
the post was removed and put in the locked thread dump. the original poster took a second name and posted it up again, and that was removed too. one person's complaint is not a free for all for everyone to bash a sponsor, nor is posting a complaint a right to abusively attack a shop or private seller. if you have a problem with a sponsor, take it up with the sponsor. DO NOT bandwagon on someone elses thread unless you have something useful to add.

thats one of the reasons the threads in the feedback sections tend to try to spin out of control, b/c everyone thinks b/c they read the board or know someone in person its ok to attack a shop or a seller on this board, which is not the case.

Not to start a big fiasco here, bu that was dealt with horribly(deleting the thread). I saw no where in the thread where TEA was being bashed. Seemed like there were legitimate claims that needed to be answered, and not being made in a hostile way.

yea, it does seem that politics can easily "delete" a thread....it sorta worries me