Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1.8 Harland Sharp Rockers

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 12:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1.8 Harland Sharp Rockers

Got a guy trying to sell me a set of these for my car. I've got a stock T/A with 82k on the clock. Car has a fra, lid and catback. I have searched and found that this would give me a little more power but can't decide whether or not its worth the time and effort.

I thought I wanted a cam but the wife drives it and I have to keep it mild for her, but I wanna go out and play once in a while too. My other plans include a QTP cutout and eventually LT's and ORY. Then maybe somewhere down the road doing a stall and gears along with lca's, panhard bar and torque arm.

Would appreciate any opinions. Thanks!
Old 07-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Banned

I had a set when my car was stock. Couldn't tell the difference. Sold them after only 2k miles and one of the rockers was coming apart!!! Worthless mod for the money. Don't touch 'em.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:18 PM
10 Second Club

Yep, pretty much worthless. I put a set on last year and I didn't gain anything at the track. After a few tries I sold them. Also you will have to upgrade valve springs. They made my stockers with under 10K miles on them float. I had to buy some comp 918s to go with them.