Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6.0L questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6.0L questions

I finally bought a 6.0L longblock, Now my goals are to build a stroker motor to run in a forced induction application. My question is where can I go to get these parts to build this motor. I mean can I use a LS1 stroker kit or what. I mean I have no idea what to compare it to or where to go. any help would be awesome

scrolled through all the side bars wit hno luck on stroker kits for the 6.0L, but I found an artical at Http://www.carcraft.com/techarticle..._slp/index.html

Which shows a kit that SLP came out with, that retains the stock 4.000 bore but they changed the rod length to 6.125 I-beam rod instead of 6.00. They also used a shorter ross and manely piston and a 4.000 stroke crank any that creats a 402 stroker. Now my question is where can I get these componets, besides SLP, because there rotating assembly kit is Close to $2500 and I'm in college and I dont have these kind of funds right now, but I would like a similar setup to run in my nova with forced induction, so anybody can help it would be great.