Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

difference...n heads?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default difference...n heads?

can someone tell the difference between the patriot heads and the prc's just by looking at them? are there some-kind of marks or symbols on the head? someone offered to sell a set of "prc heads" to a friend of mine, but wasn't sure if they were prc's or patriots. the reason why he thought they might have been patriots is because some guy that was with my friend told him that those were patriots. and not to even bother buying them. the guy selling them wanted 1000$ for the heads. just wondering.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PRC has a huge symbol on the side of the head, however they just started doing this within the past 6-8 months I believe.
Patroit has their name carved in the side of their head.
If they are PP and they aren't 5.3 heads the casting number is normally scratched off the head. If there the 5.3's then I imagin the casting number would stay on.
If the Patroit name isn't carved in then it probally isn't Patroits head as they have been doing this for some time now.
Also PP spring have a gold tint to them but again if these are used then the color might be hard to tell.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
PRC has a huge symbol on the side of the head, however they just started doing this within the past 6-8 months I believe.
Patroit has their name carved in the side of their head.
If they are PP and they aren't 5.3 heads the casting number is normally scratched off the head. If there the 5.3's then I imagin the casting number would stay on.
If the Patroit name isn't carved in then it probally isn't Patroits head as they have been doing this for some time now.
Also PP spring have a gold tint to them but again if these are used then the color might be hard to tell.
cool thanks for the info!