Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some information

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some information

So I am planning on a custom ground cam, comparable to the T-Rex in size, ramp rate, and performance. I would like it to be on a wider LSA like that of a 112 and would like the duration to be similar larger or smaller all depends i guess, no matter but would need to make the power and effectively, as well as i would like to not spin over 7250 RPMs (due to limitations of the lifters and if i can avoid spinning a stock bottom end that high i will because of durability) and CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT require Pistons to be flycut.

Now I have tossed up a few ideas, let me know what kinda cam specs i should be looking @ both -Dur. @ .050 and .006

Now I am going with Patriot Gold Duals, 7.4" Hardened pushrods, and some form of OE style lifters w/ a Double roller timing chain (any recommendations?) and want to run either an ASP puller or other but need to know what will fit with what chain if there are those of you who can fill me in. For instance the old ASP Pulley and the new ASP SFI approved i do not recall which one would fir and would not fit properly. Please let me know if you can fellas

Now i know this is a lot to ask but my major consern is What's basically the largest i can go without having Piston to valve clearance issues, and not requoire comp R lifters or other race style lifters if thats at all possible the other information like the timing chain and pulley selection would be greatly appreciated though as well