Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Patroit Performance Stage 2 heads LS1 style flow numbers, anyone have a link to them?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patroit Performance Stage 2 heads LS1 style flow numbers, anyone have a link to them?

I have these heads currently and I went to the PP website and they no longer have these heads available so I can't view the flow numbers off the PP site.

My heads are the stock casting LS1 PP stage 2 heads untouched. Just doing some research.

Yes I did the search....
Old 02-04-2006, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im pretty sure theys still offer them unless we are thinking of different heads. There is a flow chart too, but Im not sure if the flow numbers are for the 5.3's or the LS1's or if the numbers are the same (the chart doesnt specify). Here is the link:
http://sites.reachtheworld.tv/waterN...05233&DID=1225

How do you likes these heads? I havent ruled out these heads yet from my choices, and its nice because they are offered in perimeter bolt style (damn 98's!)
Old 02-04-2006, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Yep that is what I have. I got them at the time because the package was cheap. Then right after I got them installed, it came out that TSP was droping the PP line. I was like ???????? Well I have had them on over a year now and I think there ok but you aways wonder what a better head would do.... With the Darts and some of the other style heads that flow really well now for under 1000 I was thinking it maybe worth the upgrade..., but I really want to just keep saving for a 402 once this motor goes, so I am just digging into it a bit.

My heads must be the same #'s as 5.3's?

Last edited by speedo; 02-05-2006 at 09:13 AM.