Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP heads/cam package?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP heads/cam package?

This is Blue99SS posting from my buddy's computer.

My buddy (Ovaltobowtie) was going to sell me the LS6 out of his Z06 but he decided to go with rims for the time being. So I am in desperate need of MORE POWER. So I was looking around and noticed this:

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=12226

First of all, is this a good way to go for a stock internal LS1 (minus the cam of course) or is this too much? If I go this way I will do hardened pushrods. Do I need lifters and rocker arms too? I already have an NOS dry shot waiting for it, so what do you think?

Thanks
Brian
Old 03-09-2006, 07:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking shop around

Originally Posted by ovaltobowtie
This is Blue99SS posting from my buddy's computer.

My buddy (Ovaltobowtie) was going to sell me the LS6 out of his Z06 but he decided to go with rims for the time being. So I am in desperate need of MORE POWER. So I was looking around and noticed this:

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=12226

First of all, is this a good way to go for a stock internal LS1 (minus the cam of course) or is this too much? If I go this way I will do hardened pushrods. Do I need lifters and rocker arms too? I already have an NOS dry shot waiting for it, so what do you think?

Thanks
Brian

To be honest man how much money do you want to spend and what supporting mods do you have and final how much power you want to make there are a lot of guys on here that will steer you in the right direction as far as the juice how big of a shot is your car a m6 or auto?? sit back and think where you want to go and you be happy you did
Old 03-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be honest man how much money do you want to spend and what supporting mods do you have and final how much power you want to make there are a lot of guys on here that will steer you in the right direction as far as the juice how big of a shot is your car a m6 or auto?? sit back and think where you want to go and you be happy you did
My car is M6, the shot is 125hp, I have a lid, exhaust, and an slp MAF. I would like to have around 400-450 wheel hp. My budget is around $4500.