Did it get moved? Status?
Old 04-04-2006, 02:31 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello? PSJ ???
Old 04-04-2006, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The thread has disappeared. Last night (4-3-06), I suggusted that those waiting on ETP head might want to contact RHS about their Pro Elite Heads.

http://www.racingheadservice.com/Pro...ds/PE-GIII.asp

These are 11* head and flow just as well as the ETP. RHS told me that the bare heads are now available. However, shortly after I posted the thread disappeared for some reason. The thread has left the board.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those ARE ET heads.....
Old 04-05-2006, 02:38 AM
TECH Regular

Arrow

Originally Posted by SSDude
The thread has disappeared. Last night (4-3-06), I suggusted that those waiting on ETP head might want to contact RHS about their Pro Elite Heads.

http://www.racingheadservice.com/Pro...ds/PE-GIII.asp

These are 11* head and flow just as well as the ETP. RHS told me that the bare heads are now available. However, shortly after I posted the thread disappeared for some reason. The thread has left the board.
I doubt the thread dissapeared because you mentioned RHS. I've been mentioning the RHS=ETP connection in every RHS thread.

The RHS heads should flow as well as the ETP heads, since their ETP's heads.

RHS might have the bare ETP's in stock, but why pay the comp markup when the heads are cheaper from ETP.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:21 AM
TECH Regular

Angry

Well, I was doing a search and that huge "Where's my ET heads" thread with 9 pages and about 8500 views started by dame has been deleted!

Here's the link for the thread.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/439780-who-else-waiting-their-et-heads.html

WTF is going on!

All the threads with bad press for ETP are being deleted it seems.

Last edited by Cobraeater; 04-05-2006 at 03:28 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:41 AM
TECH Regular

Also the "ET is dropping the ball" thread has magically disappeared!

Am I still on LS1Tech? This is getting weird!
Old 04-05-2006, 08:55 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

ET pays a monthly fee, we don't! It's not hard to figure out. It's not like people are just bashing. Guys just want what they paid for when they were told!!!!!!

Deleting the threads looks REALLY BAD!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to disagree. Deleting a thread is sometimes not right but in this case I cant blame the mods. People were trash talking the company for lack of product and for long waits but not canceling their order.
If you dont want to wait buy from somewhere else.
We all know ET is doing what the can to fill orders.
Dont believe me call them right now and ask for craig.
Call back every single hour up until 7PM and start calling from about 6AM and he is there. Call on saturday, call sunday.
99% of the time someone is there or a groupe of someones working on geting heads out. Hell I have craig's cell number just incase he isn't there I can still get in touch with him as he takes this **** seriously.
If he dosen't know the answer he will give me Cary's cell so I can call him.
That thread was a bunch of people playing the lets bash a company on the internet thread. I would have rather seen that thread edited instead of deleted. Edit the thread and delete only the posts where people were being *******'s, but it was probally just easier to delete the hole thing.
Man how fast to people forget.
AFR's wait was forever, Absolute speed's wait was forever and then you never got the product, it is very common.
I feel the heads are worth waiting for and if you dont then dont wait and buy from someone else.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I find it strange no MOD or Admin has stepped in to say whats up........things that make you go hummmm
Old 04-05-2006, 10:46 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
I have to disagree. Deleting a thread is sometimes not right but in this case I cant blame the mods. People were trash talking the company for lack of product and for long waits but not canceling their order.
If you dont want to wait buy from somewhere else.
We all know ET is doing what the can to fill orders.
Dont believe me call them right now and ask for craig.
Call back every single hour up until 7PM and start calling from about 6AM and he is there. Call on saturday, call sunday.
99% of the time someone is there or a groupe of someones working on geting heads out. Hell I have craig's cell number just incase he isn't there I can still get in touch with him as he takes this **** seriously.
If he dosen't know the answer he will give me Cary's cell so I can call him.
That thread was a bunch of people playing the lets bash a company on the internet thread. I would have rather seen that thread edited instead of deleted. Edit the thread and delete only the posts where people were being *******'s, but it was probally just easier to delete the hole thing.
Man how fast to people forget.
AFR's wait was forever, Absolute speed's wait was forever and then you never got the product, it is very common.
I feel the heads are worth waiting for and if you dont then dont wait and buy from someone else.
Jeremy PLEASE!!!! It's not bashing when your told 2-3 weeks for four months. Then someone tells you your 15 sets back, you call back in three weeks and your told "YOUR 30 SETS BACK IT SHOULD BE 2-3 WEEKS" WTF???
JUST SAY " WE HAVE NO IDEA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to warn other people who might be getting ready to order a set of heads, isn't a bad thing. Besause they are going to call and be told 6-8 weeks.
Cary and Craig were both very nice EVERY time I called.
Bottom line "I" went through major BS because of the time frame issue. It ended up costing me alot of extra money and my car is still not done because of it.

Everyone knows that they can cancel their order, but when your set up was built around their heads?!?!?!? Now what?

For Gods sake, all anyone is asking is to just be HONEST!!

Andy. 630-782-6000.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

still waiting for my ETP ls7 heads !!!! any one have set to tell me how it flow's or feels ... alot of talk about the product ...
Old 04-05-2006, 11:12 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by STROKER R/T
still waiting for my ETP ls7 heads !!!! any one have set to tell me how it flow's or feels ... alot of talk about the product ...
I have a set. I will say they look GREAT and flow in the 360's!
Old 04-05-2006, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

I didnt start the big ET head thread............ but I do believe it's utter bullshit that that thread got deleted.... I for one know that everything I posted was 100% FACT... Not one time did i exaggerate anything or lie about any issues I was having......... But just like I posted in that thread.... It seems like ETP is more concerned with what is being said on the internet, than they are about trying to IMPROVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE...... the proof is in the pudding guys.

Like I said before..... The last straw for me, was when I found out that they actually stuck up for APE : (when the **** had already hit the fan)..... thats when I decided enough is enough. If I wanted to "gamble with $3000+ ....i'd go to vegas.

The good news is atleast SOME PEOPLE from the looks of it,...... have recieved there moneys worth....... the bigger runner ET heads are backing up there claim to fame so far.... .. I just had to ask myself: why are these people continuing to take in orders if they haven't caught up with past orders: hmmmmmmm
Old 04-06-2006, 02:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cobraeater
I doubt the thread dissapeared because you mentioned RHS. I've been mentioning the RHS=ETP connection in every RHS thread.

The RHS heads should flow as well as the ETP heads, since their ETP's heads.

RHS might have the bare ETP's in stock, but why pay the comp markup when the heads are cheaper from ETP.

It is obvious that the RHS heads are ET heads. The purpose of my post was to help out some the people who have been waiting months for their heads.