Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

yella terra ADJ. rockers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default yella terra ADJ. rockers?

ok so i recived these in the mail and they came with no bolts. my dad INSISTS i use my stockers(since yella doesnt say if new bolts should be included or to use the stockers) but i told him he's crazy and they should have came with them. has any one else purchased these and recived bolts or not? i would call them but my work schedual is retarded and i wont beable to untill the weekend. thanks for the help guys
Old 08-10-2006, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

You use your stock bolts. The bolts are plenty strong. But the rocker arms are not adjustable. Once they are installed and shimmed properly there is no adjustment to them. I have been extremely satisfied with the Yella Terras I have been running since 2002. I have had absolutely no problems of any kind with them. Here's a pic of a new set of Yella Terras in the box. Notice there are no bolts included with them. http://www.thunderracing.com/?action...s131_large.jpg
Old 08-10-2006, 04:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

One other option, I belive ARP now makes a set of rocker bolts for the LS1.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gold Z
You use your stock bolts. The bolts are plenty strong. But the rocker arms are not adjustable. Once they are installed and shimmed properly there is no adjustment to them. I have been extremely satisfied with the Yella Terras I have been running since 2002. I have had absolutely no problems of any kind with them. Here's a pic of a new set of Yella Terras in the box. Notice there are no bolts included with them. http://www.thunderracing.com/?action...s131_large.jpg
no i have adjustable yella terras not non-adjustable. i guess i'll just goahead and buy some new ones then because i don't want to use the stockers. hell i dont even think i have the stock bolts anyway